April 23, 2013

March 2013 Whimseybox content

My March Whimseybox got here a while ago, and finally want to share what was in it!! 
This months box includes items with a specific project in mind. If you've been on Pintrest, there is no way you could have missed it at all. I was really happy when I opened the box to find:

A block of wood about 1 inch thick, about 5x7
2 spools of nice, thick twine in Orange and Purple 
2 spools of wire in blue and 
1 paper of 4 designs templates
1 5x7 geometric. Print 
1 metre of ribbon



Excited to see what was inside?






I plan on making the ampersand with the wire, and may get another block of wood that I have lying around (or from last month) to make the geometric diamond shape. I plan on just photocopying the page so I have the pattern to use multiple times. 

The Background has an old washi tape of mine and some homemade letterpress business cards that I made a few days ago. The tutorial to that is here. 

I finally have a 2 week break so I will be making tons of things and hopefully sharing them here. 
Until then, 
Happy crafting! 
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...