June 17, 2013

April 2013 Whimseybox Content (Finally!)

This box made me really excited as soon as I opened it. It has everything I need to make my own lip balm. I will probably actually use this stuff like, tonight, instead of hoarding it. 
This Months kit included:
  • 3 tins
  • 3 Popsicle sticks
  • 2 tube of peppermint essential oil
  • 1 squirter thingie (for the oil)
  • 1 bag of carnauba wax 
  • 1 bottle of castor oil
  • 1 Metre of pink ribbon
  • 1 5x7 print

 


 More photos










One thing I was just upset about with the kit was that my box had changed! I loved the boxes I got for the first two months but I think Whimseybox changed the box after my two month subscription. It no longer has the Velcro closure or the same glossy finish or even the metal label holder/book plate. I hope that they revert back to the old one because it was much prettier! I also have been behind a box since I had start my subscription. It is now June and I only recently got my April box, which leaves me waiting for my May and June box. 

Aside from those two things, I still love the surprise of getting some new crafty goodness in the mail every month or so. Real, Happy Mail.

Thats it for now,
Happy Crafting
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...