April 16, 2015

Brides who DIY

Hi all!

I skipped a few weeks again - I know! But to make up for it, I have an exciting announcement next week and a a string of DIYs connected to that which I will be sharing. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share a really fun thing I am going to be doing in collaboration with a group wonderful, inspirational women. I am working with Hafsa of Hafsa Creates, a fellow artisan, Nicole of Nikah.ca, the go-to wedding website for Muslim brides and Sudduf of the Salam Shop. I highly recommend checking each one of therm out! 

The Salam Shop is in inspirational lifestyle boutique for modern Muslims. It is located in Mississauga, Ontario (Canada) in the heart of one of the most diverse cities in Canada (about 30 minutes west of Toronto). The shop houses products that are handmade, ethically produced, fair trade, and organic. Salam Shop takes great pride in carefully sourcing only the highest quality products from predominantly local brands and artisans. They carry home décor, art, apparel, stationery, health & beauty products, books, toys, jewelry, fresh flowers, and halal treats. They also house an in-shop café serving organic and fair trade teas and coffees, as well as baked goods. 

I will post  the DIY I will be leading on June 6th in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...