October 17, 2012

Picks of the Week

Here they are for the second week. I pulled together a set of things I have been eyeing over the week. What do you call window shopping when doing it online?


1.Cambdrige Satchel (Limited colours available at The Bay Queen Street W.)

2. Topshop Moto tipped collard chiffon shirt (Similar available at The Bay Queen Street W. Topshop section.)
I have a perfect way to DIY this shirt so you don't end up spending almost $60 on it but $16!


4. Andalusia Dhurrie Pouf Love this piece. You can add a few to your room for sitting on. I think I may be onto another DIY project! 

5. Pink Tartan for HBC. Striped sweater (Available at the Bay, or a similar version version for their HBC collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...