October 25, 2012

Picks of the Week

For this week I have picked out a few things that I have been eyeing over or have seen a lot of lately. I have seen a lot of Chalkboard everywhere. This might be a small thing like chalkboard paint, or chalkboard menu but I found this really cute chalkboard tablet as a replacement for jotting down notes instead of using a note pad. A good way to save paper! I also have fur, everyone is wearing fur right now, whether it is faux fur or real. I really liked this fur vest from Forever21 and a faux fur scarf from BCBG Maxazria. The Peplum style is really in right now, from this really cute peplum dress featured here today to peplum skirts and peplum tops.Lastly I have these really cute flat studded boots from Topshop at the Bay which I spotted while at the store. I think I may just get them because they are flat. There is just so much heel a girl can endure! Happy shopping!














1.Chalkboard Tablet on Etsy
2.Faux Fur Vest from forever 21
3. Faux Fur scarf from BCBG
4. Peplum dress with lace bandeau and pearl trim from Asos
5. Navy blue studded boots from Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...