January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day cards are up for sale!

Here is what I was busy DIY-ing this weekend! They are slowly being posted on the Etsy shop, ready to be ordered! If you live in Toronto and would like to meet up to save on the shipping fees, this can be arranged as well. You can send me a message though my Facebook page for that. I have already had a few people asking about the cards and their availability will be updated as I go along right on the Facebook page, so keep updated there!

Hope these inspire you to create some of your own, or to share your love for Valentine's Day. If you choose to make one of your own, remember to hashtag #eatlovecraft on both Instagram and Twitter (find me at @dasootas and follow).
Enjoy! 
xo









 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...