March 02, 2013

Weekly (but really, monthly) Picks

Haven't done this in such a long time, but its really because school (as much as I love it) is taking up every waking minute of my life! Now that I came back from Chicago, (will post about this later) and am officially on March break, I will be posting more during this week. I will make some posts ready to go out for the next few weeks so I can share more with everyone! I will also (for now) be changing my Weekly Picks, to a monthly sort of thing so that I can update it more frequently.




The first thing I wanted to share is this lovely reclaimed walnut wood tabletop. If anyone is looking to buy a reclaimed wood tabletop, tables or any décor within Toronto or the GTA, I would most definitely hit up this place! 



Now that summer is (hopefully, soon) coming, I am all about headbands and fun colors! I love these cute knot hair bands that I found on Etsy, take a look though the shop, there are some lovely things hidden there.



I love to scrapbook, I haven't shared anything here yet, but that is coming as soon as I have enough things ready to go! I love using Thickers, they are my favourite kind of letter stickers and remind me of the puffy sticker collection I had as a child. These are a great foam set by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts in a foam rubber mulberry style. 
Chevrons are everywhere right now. I love this pillow available at Chapters/Indigo. The use of white with burlap makes me melt! I love the combination of burlap and anything so I had to add this pillow into my picks.




I've been finding myself in Chapters almost weekly because they have the most beautiful entertaining section. I always end up leaving with something, usually a home décor book or magazine because I am really into home styling at the moment. I walked past this beautiful tea cup and saucer set and wanted to purchase it immediately  If I had the space for it I don't think I would have hesitated one bit. Once I settle and  have my own place that is the exact colour of china I have chosen to collect. 
Hope you've enjoyed these picks, I may do another next week if I get a chance, but if not then next month it is.
Hope spring comes fast.
Happy Crafting!
xo


2.Knot Headband - Aidie's Hideaway
4.Chevron Pillow (Anything Chevron really!) - Chapters/Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...