May 20, 2013

Gift Wrapping Inspiration and DIY

I absolutely love wrapping gifts! Heres what I did with a bridal shower gift this past weekend. 

I used:
Washi Tape
Map Paper
Embossing powder
Ribbon
Mini Clothes peg
Shipping Tag
Versamark Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Martha Stewart Heat Tool







I wrapped it with some map paper and 1.5 inch tule ribbon in a green similar to the tones on the map. I used a shipping tag and gold embossing powder and stamp to add a sentiment. I added washi tape along the corner tucked it under the ribbon and pinned it on with a tiny clothes peg. 

I also gold embossed the wooden peg by pressing the top of it into some Versamark ink and then heat embossing the gold powder.

 The envelope matched the tag and gift wrap by having some washi tape along the edges. I added a circle cut out of the map paper to coordinate. I used foam adhesive to put the name of the recipient and inked the edges blue with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...