October 04, 2013

Playing Whimseybox Catchup

It’s been a while since I mentioned anything about these lovely boxes I keep getting every month. I have to say, the excitement I feel when I get one in the mail doesn't seem to go away. Each month I get them, I feel the exact same way. Here are some images I pulled off of the Whimseybox website for a peak.
I will be posting detailed images with what a list of what exactly is included in each box in separate posts. Here are pictures of what comes in the Whimseybox every month. These range from May 2013-September 2013.
I haven't had any complaints from this subscription, aside from the fact that at times I miss a box and then get two at once. I think this only happens with Whimseybox's Canada Shipping times. I have taught myself to forget that I even have a subscription so that when I do get a box, its super exciting!
 If you know anyone that loves this kind of stuff, I think it is the perfect gift. They will always be reminded that it was you who got it for them. More points for you!
Enjoy & Happy Crafting!
xo
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...