June 16, 2015

Brides who DIY workshop recap

As you may have seen on my social platforms, I led a really fun workshop at the Salam Shop in collaboration with Nikah.ca in Mississauga about a week ago. We had a great group of brides come out to learn fun DIYs that you could incorporate into your wedding while staying on a budget.

This was a great workshop where we shared fun stories, had yummy snacks, learnt about one another and everyone's upcoming wedding plans. It was a a great time meeting new people and learning new crafts and I would highly recommend coming out to our next workshop we have.

If you are getting married soon, I would highly recommend reaching out with any DIY questions or better yet, host a private DIY session for your bridesmaids and you. It would be a really fun bonding activity for your bridal party and you'd also be getting quite a bit of work done at the same time. I have worked with many bridal parties to organize their DIY wedding favours or wedding card sessions.

Email me for more info!

I have shared some photos below from the event.

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...