July 05, 2015

Eid Card Inspiration + Gifting Idea

Hello all! 

As Ramadan has just passed the halfway mark, I thought I would share some custom Eid cards that were requested my by friend Nusrat over at My Fresh Kitchen. If you are looking for some unique Eid gift ideas,  I would definitely take a look at her website! 

My Fresh Kitchen is a Toronto-based business that specializes in gourmet products. Their products contain no additives or preservatives and, as the name states, are amazingly fresh (& locally made). They have a wide array of spices, salsas as well as some sweet treats that are nothing but delicious -  I highly recommend you check them out! 

Have you been thinking of your Eid gifts and cards for this year? What do you think of these?

Need to place an order for your one-of-a-kind custom Eid cards for this year? Send me an email or message me via my Facebook page!

Happy Fasting!

xo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...