July 15, 2015

Last minute Eid Shopping + Free Printable!

With Eid only a few days away, I've been surrounded by bits of paper, gift wrap, tape, tags - you name it! I also have this wishlist of baking to get to and feel like I should have done this SO much earlier, but you know - life.

I am also helping my parents prepare envelopes for Eidie and thought to create some fun stickers to seal the envelopes with. Alternatively, you can also just print directly onto the envelope. I am sharing the graphic you can use in Microsoft word or any design program for download. I have created a sample #10 envelope Microsoft word document here and the png of the graphic here. Calligraphy graphic source.

To make it easier for other last-minuters, I've rounded up a list of easy, ready-to-pickup products that you can gift for this year's Eid. These are based on pickup from various GTA locations. I've also included a preview of my gift pile to spark some inspiration! My favourite part of this pile is the Blossom and Bean S'mores gift pack, it's pretty much packaged and ready to enjoy on someone's backyard grill after a nice Eid feast!

What do you plan on giving? Share your gifts by tagging me on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

Enjoy!













  1. S'mores Kit from Blossom & Bean found at Modah
  2. Customizable halal gummy gift packs from Blossom & Bean found at Modah
  3. My Fresh Kitchen mason jar chutney available for pickup from various locations in the GTA
  4. Mugs from Hafsa Creates found at Kaamilah Boutique
  5. Holiday cookie cutter set from With Spin ready to purchase at Salam Shop
  6. Ilm Kids subscription box available at the Salam Shop
  7. Jewelry treasure box from Silk of Paradise, available for pickup in the GTA
  8. T-shirts from Muzlyfe available for pickup in the GTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...