December 16, 2012

Picks of the week

These are long overdue! I have been busy planning the everyday gift wrapping workshop. If you are in Toronto, take advantage of this DIY workshop happening on the Danforth! For this week I have got some really cute stuff that I have been pawning over and need to get my hands on asap! Links to the products are at the end of this post.
 I love this display, the use of the crates in such a creative way. I love the look of crates, they are very rustic and give a unique look. The wine barre is tucked in neatly and blends right in and stands out at the same time. I will be using this to inspire my own craft show display.

 I am in love with this apothecary cabinet. I first saw it on tv and called it the 'Guys with Kids' cabinet. After that I saw it as a display at anthropologie. I need to get this in my possession as soon as possible! It would be perfect for my craft room because its full of tiny drawers. I will be scouring thrift shops and yard sales for this gem. It is the best way to organize all the small bits and bobs that come with crafting. 



This woodcut print is something I stumbled upon while at the one of a kind show in Toronto. I love the organic feel of the print once transferred onto paper. The artist carves into wood blocks and then  makes the prints. 


I know that the next craft I am going to give a try to is metal stamping. I want to create jewellery pieces with this technique. Those will be posted as soon as I get my hands on it. 

I purchased this Riso Gocco print machine about two years ago and have kept it away in a box for a while. I was looking into screen printing again and remembered why I loved this machine and why I purchased it. As soon as I make prints for this I will be posting those online as well as in my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...