December 06, 2012

Weekly Picks

Today I want to share some awesome things! I have found a need for a blazer to pair with my tops. I want to make sure its not too stuffy or fancy because I don't want it to look all professional on a regular day. I found this really nice boyfriend style blazer from Talula (Aritzia). I Love this burgundy colour however I will probably end up getting black so it is more versatile. It has the perfect fit, long enough so your longer tops don't awkwardly stick out, and loose enough that you are not too bothered by the extra layer.The fabric is also really nice, and lightweight.


I also want to really get my hands on this skull face ring by Lazy Oaf (Asos). It is different from the regular skull rings that have been popping up everywhere. I think the little face on it looks cute and not so scary! I also think you can double this as a tube ring by simple turning it around to have it plain gold! I think everyone loves a 2 for 1 deal! Another thing I just got is chunky gold nail polish by OPI (Sephora) and it looks amazing! I used it as a top coat over a coat of nude polish and it was stunning. I love the look of the chunky glitter versus the fine glitter.


A trend in scrap booking and paper products that is popping up all over is wood. Wood veneer used as paper, as ornaments and establishments. These cute wooden feather tags from the great lakes (Anthropologie) I love gift tags and gifting and really like this combination of wood and colour that I showed in last weeks picks. I may pick some of these up today and can't wait! 



Lastly, sticking to the wood veneer theme I will share this purchase from the One of a Kind Show in Toronto. This beautiful print is by the Unik Printshop. They make silk screen prints on wood veneer. I loved this camera wood veneer print. The art of silk Screening is something I can appreciate  I taught myself how to screen Print and it was a long process. The artist drew this image and the print it onto the wood veneer piece. I Love Cameras so I had to purchase this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...