November 28, 2012

Weekly Picks


I just bought this small nude colored wristlet and love it! It is the perfect color to wear fancy or on a normal day. I Love the studs and the size. It is big enough to fit my two phones and my cream/lipgloss/hand sanitizer etc. I love owl anything! This cookie jar is simply adorable I would put that on my kitchen countertop anyway! Heck, I would even put it into my room or craft room. Studio Calico (one of my favourite scrapbooking companies!) has come out with these super cute wood veneers in many different shapes. I love to photograph so these cameras are perfect and super adorable. Really need to get my hands on these very soon! After I went into the Apple store today I saw this super cute Kate Spade IPhone case. The airmail design is really trendy and is something thats popping up in scrapbooking papers and embellishments. I will definitely be making some airmail diy stationary. Lastly, I found some vintage french paper that can be shipped from france and can be used to paper crafting for sure. I can't wait to get my hands on some of this goodness.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...