November 07, 2012

Picks of the Week

Here are the picks for this week. I am in love with paper, but you all should know that by now. I love this wrapping paper that is an online exclusive for Anthropologie. These striped coffee bags are so chic and you can use them for anything other than coffee. It is a great way to hand deliver some holiday cookies to your friends and family. Another thing I just adore are the nesting dolls. I have yet to get my hands on them but they are great. You can grab these nesting dolls from Urban outfitters and use them as a the measuring cups like they were made for. I grabbed this May Arts Fleur de Lis Ribbon a while ago and haven't really used it yet, I just really liked the print and will one day find a use for it! Lastly, I found these super cute Octagon shaped vintage labels and I always love me some vintage!







Printed Coffee Bags (Creative Bag)
Matryoshka Measuring Cups (Urban Outfitters)
May Arts Fleur De Lis Ribbon (Bizzy B Stamp and Scrap)
Octagonal Lables  (Present&Correct)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...