November 25, 2012

Picks of the Week

Ive been a little busy with orders I have been receiving for some products over the last week. I decided I would still put up some picks for this past week. Here is a collection of some new products. I would like to openly declare that I love wallpaper! This metallic stag wallpaper is so beautiful and would add a great warmth to a small space. I can just see it in a small wall above my workspace. Just looking t this had made me want to re-do my craft room with some new wallpaper! I have also shown these cute October Afternoon tin pins for scrapbooking or other crafting. I have a small collection of flat back pins which I usually put into my smash book which I will be sharing soon! I love this set of 5 post card prints from by April and May.  I have been using twine for everything lately and really believe that I should invest in a larger spool, this grey colour is really great because it isn't as stark as black and white and has just the colour to mix and match with everything. Lastly I found this amazing envelope clutch on Etsy with an amazing print on it by Roxy Marj.

 





Metallic Stag Wallpaper from Anthropologie
Tin Pin Badges from October Afternoon
Post Card prints from by April and May
Divine Twine from The Paper Place

1 comment:

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...