November 03, 2012

Picks of the Week

Hey y'all! Here are my favourite things that I have been eyeing over the past week. Firstly, I love the look of these vintage knot and bow library cards. They remind me of my childhood, borrowing books, filling in your name while glazing over who had the book before you. I am ready to get my hands on a set of these for sure. The next stationary Item I am in love with and will probably be posting about more often is washi tape. I love washi tape, it is so handy and easy to use. You can do tons of DIY washi tape projects which I will share here. Lastly, In the stationery favourites I have this amazing Coccoina Glue. This is a potato based almond smelling glue or paste. I have used it before and just love it. I am waiting to get my hands on it as soon as possible. Geometric shapes are really in right now. Weather this is in home decor, scrapbooking trends or the newest jewelry trend. Speaking of Jewelry, I tend to place all of mine in a bowl. I love the idea of having great pieces of decor incorporated into your organizing. It is a really the best way to store Jewelry.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pintrest "pin it"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...